Hello there and Happy Thursday! Today is my last day on the Sassy Studio Designs Dare To Be Sassy Thursdays (DTBST ) Challenge Team - as of Tomorrow I start a new 2 month period on the Fabulous Freebie Friday (FFF) Team, so be sure to come back to my blog tomorrow to see what Sassy Digi Stamp Lindsey will be offering for you to get for free!
But since it is Thursday and also the last Thursday of the month, the challenge at Sassy Studio Designs is our monthly Holiday Challenge! This month we were asked to create a Holiday/Christmas card and use either Gold or Silver. Here is my take on the challenge set forth.....
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs - Reindeer Games
* Copic Xpress Paper and Laser Printer
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* 5 x 6.5 card & envelope
* Stickles: Frosted Lace
* Pattern Paper: Michaels Recollection 12x12 Christmas Pack (2011)
* 1 x Gold Doily that I purchased from a local party store (cut into quarters)
* Spellbinder Nestabilites: Long Rectangle Scallops
* Pima Flowers purchased from my local $ Store
* Red Gems: Jolee's from Michaels
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a close up of the Reindeer Games image for you to see the Copic colours....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E25, E23
* EYES: G46
* LIPS: R39, R37
* GREENS: G29, G28, G46, G07
* REDS: R89, R59, R39, R37
* BELLS: YR24, YR21
* FUR ON SHORTS: I used Stickles, Frosted Lace (also put this on the shoes, bow in the hair and the bells)
I hope that this card will inspire you to start your Christmas cards early too so that you can take away some of the stress of the holiday season by having a few cards finished before the crunch time =)
Head on over the Sassy Studio Designs Blog to find out about this challenge and also to see the other DT cards to inspire you! I hope that you can join us this week at the challenge and maybe you could win 2 images!
Hope to see you tomorrow with my first FFF Post!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Christmas Card Challenges, Challenge #26: Bling (I added red gems to the flowers and sparkles to the outfit & bells)
* ABC Christmas Challenge, K if for Keep it simple (this is a very simple card for me!)
* Simon Says: Anything Goes
* Charisma Cardz, Challenge #21: Bling
Until next time, keep crafting!