This month our theme to follow is a photo inspiration which I will share with you after I show you my two Christmas cards I have made for you. I am the first stop on our fun little hop so lets get started! I will have a full hop list at the end of my post for you to follow =)
For my first card I not only have an adorable image to show you that I am very proud of how the colouring turned out, as well as a technique that you may not have tried yet and is easy to incorporate into your card making and scrapbooking - Glitter Ritz!
Glitter Ritz to help make the card sparkle!
Here is a look at the inside of the card...
* Image: Whimsy Wee Stamps, Berry
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Cottage Ivy
* Memory Box Cling Stamps, Merry Christmas Flourish
* Spellbinders: Classic Scalloped Circles Lg & Standard Circles Lg
* White Sparkle Paper: DCWV Christmas Glitter Mattstack
* Outside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Sparkling Season
* Green Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
(All links listed below are products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!!)
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11,E00, E000
* Hair: E37, YR24, Y26, Y21, E50
* Greens: G28, G24, G21, G20
* Kitty: E37, E35, E34, E31, E30,R21, R20
* Red: R89, R39, R37, R35
* Whites: C3, C1, C00 + Fairy Dust Sugar Shimmer Glitter
Here is an angled view to see the glittered areas a little better and to see the Glitter Ritz effect on the scalloped boarder....
Here is my 2nd card I created to show to you....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: My Favorite Things, You Shine
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rhubarb Stalk
* Clear Gems
* Paper: Wild Rose Studio 6x6 Annabelle's Christmas
* Cardstock: Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler
* Outside Sentiment: PrintWorks, Deck the Halls
* Inside Sentiment: House Mouse Designs Christmas Clear Stamp Set
* Spellbinder: Petite Scalloped Ovals Lg
Here is a close up of the image to show you the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E29, E27, E23, E50
* Hairband: R39, R35, Y19,Y15, Y13
* Sweater, Pants & Shoes: R89, R59, R37, R35
* Sweater Cuffs and Band: G46, G43
* Earrings: R37
* Light bulbs: C3, C1, C00 + Fairy Dust Sugar Shimmer Glitter
Here is a close up of the light bulbs to show you the Fairy Dust Sugar Shimmer Glitter....
Can you guess the inspiration for these cards, well wonder not, here is the photo I based my cards off of where I pulled the reds, greens and whites from as well as the lights (glitter)....
Here is the full hop order for this month in case you get lost along the way....
Shari~ You are Here!
Shari~ You are Here!
So with only 2 months till Christmas, I hope I have I inspired you to get started on your Christmas cards too? Enjoy the hop and see you again next month!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting & MERRY CHRISTMAS!