Hi everyone! It is Thursday and that means there is a new challenge at Sassy Studio Designs, Dare to Be Sassy Thursday (DTBST#124). We have a fun challenge for you this week and that is a beautiful sketch for you to follow (shown below). So put your creative hat on and come and join in the fun. You don't need to use a SSD image to play along, but we love it when you do. Enter by next Wednesday night for your chance to win 2 SSD images of your choice.
As you know from last month, I do not usually follow a sketch, but Kathy from our DT who designed this sketch has made a real fun one to follow and I think I am starting to really enjoy using sketches! Thanks Kathy!!!.
Here is my take on Kathy's sketch using Sassy Cowgirl.....
* Digi Image: Sassy Studio Designs - Sassy Cowgirl
* Fence Stamp: Flowersoft - The Gate (actually suposse to be a gate pannel but I turned it sideways to make it look like a fence)
* Copic Xpress Paper & Laser Printer
* Memento Rich Cocoa Ink to stampthe fence
* 5x6.5 Card & Envelope
* Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle (for the sun)
* Your Next Stamp - Puffy Cloud Dies
* Cuttlebug to cut out die shapes
* Fiskers Grass Boarder Punch
* Patterned Papers: Authentique 6x6 Paper Pad - Loyal
* Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack (for background and grass)
* Color Box Chalk: Ice Blue (for around the edge of the card
* Yellow Fabric Puffy Flower with Blig: frommy local $Store
* Scissors & Craft Knife to fussy cut the Sassy Cowgirl and the Fence
Here is a picture of the awesome sketch made by Kathy on the SSD Team....
Here is a closeup of the the Sassy Cowgirl image to see the colours used........
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E34, YR24, Y26, Y21
* EYES: B93, B91
* LIPS: RV34, RV32
* BOOTS, HAT & GLOVES: E49, E47, E44, E43
*HAT BAND: B1, B000
* SHORTS & VEST: B99, B97, B95, B93
* SHIRT: B1, B00, B000, B0000
* PISTOL: E35, E31, C3, C1
* FENCE: E59, E57, E34
So grab your card making supplies and start creating! Then head over to Sassy Studio Designs Blog to enter your creation for a chance to win 2 Sassy Studio Designs Digi stamps!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* By The Cute And Girly - May Challenge, Spring is all Around
* Cupcake Craft Challenges - Challenge #191, Ooh la la
* Make It Monday - Challenge #88, Always Anything Goes
* Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge #C4C135, Gardening/Outdoors
* Paper Shelter, Challenge #63 - Anything Goes
* Papertake Weekly, Cute Cute Cute
* DYSU - Challenge #71, Use a Flower
* Shopping our Stash, Challenge #51 - Use 3 or more Designer Papers (I used 3 DP's-Paisley, Blue & Yellow)
Thats all for now,
until next time, keep craftin!