As I still have not seen the movie or read the book, so I cheated for this card - I went on the internet and found a picture of the real Effie to see what she really looked like and low and behold there was a picture with the same outfit on that my Effie was wearing! Check it out and all you Hunger Game fans let me know how I did!
* 6.5 x 5 card & envelope
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs: Effie Trinket #2 (available to purchase on Saturday)
* Copic Xpress Paper and Laser Printer
* Copic Markers
* Spellbinders Nestabilities: Long Scallopped Rectangles
* Patterned Paper & Cardstock all from my scrap bin
* Sentiment: computer generated
* Bling: fromMichaels $1.50 bin and coloured with Copic BV01
* Paper Flowers: Creative Memories, Delightful paper flowers pack
* Sakura Gelly Roll Clear star pen for her ring and Sparkle on her cheek
* Sakura Glaze Pen (for flower in Effie;s hair, eyes, lips, ring, Gold part of the dress, & her buckle on the dress)
* ColorBox Chalk: Wisteria
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a closeup of the Happy Birthday sentiment......
Here is a closeup for you to see how I "popped" the Happy Birthday banner. I used 3 Pop Dots for the height....
Here is a closeup of the image so you can see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E53, E51, E50
* EYES: B37, B34
* LIPS: B32, 0
* EYESHADOW: R81
* FLOWER, GLOVES, SHOES, GOLD PART OF DRESS: YR24, YR23, YR21
* PURPLE PART OF DRESS: RV34, RV01, RV31
* SOCKS: C1, C00, 0
* RING AND SPARKLE ON HER CHEEK: Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen
Please be sure to pop over to Sassy Studio Designs Blog to see the other talented DT projects! New Releases will be all available on Saturday at the Sassy Studio Designs Store and you can join in the Blog Hop on Saturday as well at the Sassy Studio Designs Blog for your chance to win some free images!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!