I had so much fun with this challenge, and I hope you enjoy what I have put together.
When I saw the outline of the challenge the first thing I thought of was a picture on the wall, then it expanded to two pictures on the wall! Take a look and let me know what you think!....
Go Figure, I made another Twilight project LOL! My plan for this card was to set a scene that Bella was in her room (I know the walls should have purple on them and not pink, but I do not have any purple paper to use as it is my least favorite colour) looking at photo's of the two men in her life. I used wooden look paper to create the floor, floral paper to look like wall paper and Spellbinders to create the picture frames. I am so very happy how this card turned out =)
* 3 Digi Images used: Sassy Studio Designs - Bella, Edward (cropped) & Jacob (cropped)
* Copic X-Press Paper and Laser Printer
* Copic Markers (Colours listed below)
* 5 x 6.5 Card & Envelope
* Bella's Pants are paper pieced with: Paper Adventures, Blue Jean Teddy Bear
* Floor Paper: Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad - This & That
* Wallpaper Paper: My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Lost & Found Two, Blush
* Brown Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Frames: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Lacey Squares
* Creative Memories Square Punch: 1 1/4 to cut out the center of the frames & 1 1/2 to cut out the pictures of Edward & Jacob
* Believe & CherishSentiment Stamps: Michaels $1.50 bin
* Color Box Chalk: Chestnut Roan (around edgeson the patterned paper and around the outside of the card)
* Zig Glue Pen
* Liquid Accents for all eyes and Bella's lips
* 3D Pop Dots (for Bela image)
* Creative Memories Brown Pen to draw picture hangers
* Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Sparkles Pen for Bella's Ring
Here is a close up of Bella, Edward & Jacob to see the Copic colours used.......
COPIC COLOURS USED:
SKIN: E11, E00, E000
HAIR: E59, E57, E34
EYES: E57, E23
LIPS: R24, R22
JACKET: E89, E87, E84, E81
SHOES: E89, E84, E81
JEANS: Paper listed above in supplies used + B97,0
RING: C3 + Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Pen
SKIN: E00, E000, E0000
HAIR: E49, E59, E39
SHIRT: W3, W1
JACKET: W9, W7, W5, YR23
SKIN: E13, E11, E00
HAIR: 100, C9, C7
SHIRT: W3, W1, W00
*BACKGROUND ON THE TWO PICTURES: E41, E40, 0
I hope that you enjoyed seeing this card, and feel free to pop over to Sassy Studio Designs Blog to check out the other DT cards and enter your card into this weeks challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Fussy & Fancy Challenge #61 - Punches/Dies: I used spellbinders for the picture frames
* Crazy 4 Challenges #C4C134 - Paper Piecing: I paper pieced Bella's pants
* The Sweet Stop Sketch #SSS156: I used Cathy McCauley's #SSS40
* Make It Monday Challenge #87 - Always Anything Goes
* Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
* Shopping Our Stach Challenge #50 - Mother's Day or Anything Girly: I went with Girly =)
* Craft Us Crazy Challenge #26 - Inpire Us, Favorite Stamp Company: Sassy Studio Designs!
Leave me a comment if you have time to let me know your thoughts, I love to hear from you, always brightens up my day =)
Until next time, keep crafting!