Here is my card where I used two groups of three i*rock gems.......
* Digi Image: Sassy Studio Designs - Chrissy's Prom
* Copic Xpress Paper & Laser Printer
* 5x6.5 Card & Envelope
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* Patterned Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad - Sweet Tooth Collection
* Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* inagnisce i*rock Tool and Sugar Gems in Turquoise & Pink
* Satin Ribbon: from my local $ Store
* Glue Dots (to hold doen the ends of the ribbon)
* Inside Sentiment: unknow, given to me from a friend
* Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
Here is a picture of the inside of the card. Sorry about the lighting, no matter what I did it would not get brighter on this picture, just click the picture to enlarge it to read the beautiful sentiment........
Here is a close up of the image to see the colours I used........
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E25, E31, E50
* EYES: E27, E23
* EYESHADDOW: R83, R81
* LIPS: R85, R81
* DRESS: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02
* FLOWER ON DRESS: R56, R85, R81
Add Sakura Glaze Pen to: Eyes, Lips and FLower on the Dress
So grab your supplies and start creating! Then head over to Sassy Studio Designs Blog to enter your creation for a chance to win 2 Sassy Studio Designs Digi stamps!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
* Whimsy Stamps - Anything Goes
* Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
* Moving Along With The Times - Keeping it Real
Be sure to pop back on Saturday as I will have a post to show you a BRAND NEW image from Sassy Studio Designs, you wont want to miss out on this one!.....
Thats all for now,
until next time, keep craftin!