* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Little Miss Springtime
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Stickles: Cinnamon
* Spellbinders: Classic Ovals Large & Scalloped Ovals Large
* Glossy Accents
* Distressed Ink: Mowed Lawn
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black
* Mini Blending Tool
( To purchase any of the above listed supplies please visit www.onecrazystamper.com )
* Stampin Up Very Vanilla Seambinding Ribbon coloured with RV25
* Stampin Up Cardstock:Strawberry Slush
Here is a close up of this beautiful girl to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E520
* Flowers: G28, G24, G21, RV29, RV25, RV23, Y19, Y15, Y13, Y11 + Cinnamon Stickles
* Dress: YG67, YG17, YG03, N2,N0
* Headband & Shoes: YG67, YG17, YG03
* Eyes: B99,B97, B95 + Glossy Accents
* Mouth: R21, R20 + Glossy Accents
I hope that you enjoyed today post!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!