Hello and welcome to my first post on the Fabulous Freebie Friday (FFF) Team with Sassy Studio Designs! I will be on this team for the next two months, so be sure to visit me every Friday to let you know what AMAZING freebies Lindsey from Sassy Studio Designs will be offering you!
Today Lindsey is offering you a FABULOUS free digi stamp over at Sassy Studio Designs Paper Craft Planet Site called ASHLEE'S PROM!! Head on over to pick up your freebie and you may also want to join in the challenge there as well. Use your "Ashlee's Prom" freebie and create a project with the theme: "Let's Celebrate" (any of life's celebrations: wedding, birth, graduation, birthday, prom, etc.)
Here is my card I made you with Ashlee's Prom and the "Let's Celebrate" Theme. This image was so much fun to colour, let me know what you think!.....
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs, Ashlee's Prom
* Copic Xpress Paper and Kodak Hero Printer
* 5x6.5 card & envelope
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* Patterned Paper: Echo Park Times & Seasons 6x6 paper pad
* Green Cardstock: from my scrap bin
* Sentiment: By Ditto, purchased at Michaels
* Ink: Close To My Heart, Outdoor Denim
* ColourBox Chalk: Lime Pastel
* Resin Flower from my stah (was given to me from a fellow blogger)
* 3D Pop Dots (for sentiment)
Here is a close up of the image to show you the Copic colours better....
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E34, YG24, Y26, Y21
* EYES: B95, B93
* LIPS: RV34, RV32
* GREENS: YG17, YG25, YG23
* BLUES: C7, B99, B97, B95, B93
Well that is all for me today, I hoped you enjoyed seeing my card - I would love to know what you think, please feel free to leave me a comment if you have time, I love hearing from you! If you havent yet, head on over to Sassy Studio Designs Paper Craft Planet Site to pick up your "Ashlee's Prom" image as she is only available for 24 Hours!
I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THIS CARD INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
* Allsorts Challenge Blog, Week #156: Happy Birthday to Someone Special
* Crafting For All Seasons, Challenge #28: Many Layers
* Fab & Funky Challenge #123: Celebrations
* Simon Says: Anything Goes
* Stampavie & Friends, Cahllenge #169: For a Girl
Until next time, keep crafting!