REVISION: WHOO HOO My Reindeer card won the "Animal" Challenge over at
Hello and welcome to our "7 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS Fun Blog Hop"
If you are not aware, on the 25th of each month myself and a few friend get together to show you two Christmas cards each. One card is to be completed using a colour medium (ie: Copics, Pencils, inks, etc.) and one is to be completed using a die cut of some kind (ie: Cricut, Quickutz, Sizzix, Spellbinders, etc.). I started this little hop back in February along with my BFF Heather who wanted to join in on the fun, and we now are well on our way to taking the stress away over the November and December months trying so hard to get all our cards made in time for Christmas. Have you completed any Christmas cards yet?
I also want to invite to to come back to my blog on June 25th for our "6 Months Till Christmas Hop" as some blogs on the hop with have Christmas Candy for you to win! Mark your calenders so you do not forget =)
You should have arrived here from the sweet TARA'S BLOG, but if you just happened by my blog, feel free to start at the beginning of the hop with the "UBBER Tallented" (and my BFF) HEATHER'S BLOG so that you dont miss out on all the fun!
Without further delay, here are my two cards....
First I will show you my COPIC coloured card where I used a Tilda image. I hope that you see the same picture that I see in my head when you look at this image? As soon as I saw this new image I said "hey that looks like a Christmas Craker hat!" so that is what I hope you see on this card too =)....let me know....
* 4x5.5 Card & Envelope
* Image: Magnolia, PrincessParty Tilda
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black for Tilda and the inside sentiment
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* Spellbinder Nestabilites: Labels Ten
* Patterned Paper: LOST & Found Christmas
* Cardstock: From my scrap bin
* ColorBox Chalk: Dark Moss
* Christmas Spirit Sentiment: KraiserCraft Christmas Sentiments
* Inside "Cracker": Cricut Sweet Treats Lite cartridge - Taffy cut at 3"
* Stampin' Up Red & White Twine (tied on the ends of the Cracker)
* Merry Bright Inside Sentiment: Gel-a-tins (I added the + with a black copic multiliner)
* Ink used: Close to my Heart, Ponderosa Pine + Cranberry
Here is a close up of the beautiful Princess Party Tilda in her "Christmas Craker" hat....I think I am getting a hang of these saturated blends!......
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E59, E25, E31
* HAT: W7, G29, G28, G46, G07
* DRESS & SOCKS: W7, R89, R59, R39, R37 (think this is my new fav colour combo!)
* SHOES: W3, W1, W00 + W5 for the soles
* LACES: R59, R39
* GROUND: W1, W00, 0
Now on to my QUICKUTZ card....."Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer"....
* 4x5.5 Card & Envelope
* Quickutz 2x2: Reindeer
* Zig Glue Pen (to put together reindeer parts)
* Cardstock: all from my scrap bin!
* Patterned Paper: Jellibean Soup 12x12 paper (sorry forget actual name)
* My Favorite Things Die-namics, Flags
* I*Rock Tool
* I*Rock Teenie Tiny Black Gems for eyes
* I*Rock Red Gem for Reindeer Nose
* Red Bling from Jolee's (Michaels)
* Ink: Close To My Heart, Cranberry
* Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie, Rudy the Reindeer sentiment
* Sakura Clear Glaze Pen (for reindeer's antlers)
* 3D Pop Dots (for Reindeer)
Well I sure hope you enjoyed today's post as much as I enjoyed making the cards and sharing them with you! Now it is time for you to pop over to the very talented GEORGIANA'S BLOG to see what she has created.
Remember, come on back in June on the 25th for your chance to win some CHRISTMAS CANDY!!
In case you get lost along the way, here is this month's blog hop order;
I would like to enter this card into the following CHRISTMAS Challenge;
* Christmas Cards All Year Round, May 2012 Challenge: Christmas Carols - I would like to enter in my "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" Card for this challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges;
* Totally Paper Craft Challenge #118: Animals - I would like to enter in my "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" Card for this challenge.
Thank you for visiting me today & I would LOVE to hear from you, your comments always brighten my day =) !
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Lots of Hugs;