Today I would like to show you the Mother's Day card I made for my Mom =) My Mom love anything HEARTS hence the image I used, let me know what you think =)
* 6.5 X 5 card & envelope
* Image: Magnolia Tilda with Hearts
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* All Sentiments & Flower Stamps: Michaels $1.50 bin sets
* Patterned Paper: BoBunny, Crazy Love Collection
* Pink Cardstock: Creative Memories Pink Shimmer (New!)
* Spellbinders Nestabillities: Ovals & Scallopped Ovals
* Cuttlebug to cut Spellbinder shapes and also Sillicone Embossing Mat
* ColorBox Chalk, Chestnut Roan
* Rich Cocoa Memento Ink
* Close to My Heart Blush Ink
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a picture of the inside.....The card is from my husband & I and I will sign below the first sentiment, and the second sentiment is signed by our fur babies, Casey & Lilli to their Grandma =) The flowers were stamped with Rich Cocoa ink and coloured with Copics......
Here is a closeup of Tilda to see the Copic colours used......
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E34, YR24, Y26, Y21 (this is my favorite combo for blondes)
* DRESS & SHOES: E47, E44, E43, E42
* HEARTS: R39, R37, R35 / R85, R83, R81 / R29, R24, R22
* GROUND: E44, E42, E41, E40
* FLOWERS ON INSIDE OF CARD: R85, R81
I am really happy how this card tured out and I am sure Mom will love it. Today we are having my parents over for dinner (her favorite, BBQ Steak & potatoes + a nice salad and I am also making homemade Apple Crips for dessert =) yummm all her favs! Plus I bought her a beautiful Wrought Iron flower stand with a potted flower, a new Butler Purse and a yummy bottle of Wine.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* One Crazy Stamper - May Challenge: Mom's Challenge
* The Pink Elephant, TPE147: All About Mom
* All that Scraps: Anything Goes (use a stamp sold in their store)
* For Fun Challenges: My Favorite Girl
* Truly Scrumptious, Challenge #80: Anything Goes
* Whimsy Stamps, Challenge #38: Amke it POP! Add Dimentsion (I 3D popped The sentiment and Tilda)
* Papertake Weekly: Cute Cute Cute!
Until Next time, keep crafting!