Hello and Happy Thursday! Today Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring an awesome challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. The challenge is to create a "Shaped Card".
I had so much fun making the card to show you today and to enter into the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge! I pulled out my dusty Cricut and got to work right away to may the "shape" for this card, let me know what you think......
So.... Do you like the Donut??? Pretty cute to put it with Police Officer Honey huh?!
Here is a picture of the inside.....
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs, Police Officer Honey
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Cricut & Sweet Shop Cricut Lite Cartridge (purchased at Wal*Mart) Donut cut at 5" (all 4 layers)
* Outside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, All Occasions Sentiments
* Inside Sentiment: Computer generated
* Kraft, Brown and Ivory Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* Pink Cardstock: Creative Memories, Pink Shimmer 12x12 Paper Pack
* Glossy Accents
* Zig Glue Pen
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E25, E23, E21
* EYES: B95, B93 + Glossy Accents
* LIPS: R81, RV10 + Glossy Accents
* UNIFORM: C9, B99, B97, B95
* HAT PEAK, BOOTS & BELT: C9, C7, C5 + Glossy Accents on Hat Peak
* HAT BAND, STRIPE ON SHORTS: R81, RV11, RV10
* BADGE ON HAT: C3, C1, C00 + Glossy Accents
* BUTTONS, HANDCUFFS & SHIRT BADGE: Creative Memories Precious Elements Silver Metalic Pen + Glossy Accents
I would like to also enter this card into the following challenges:
* The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog: Anything Goes with a Birthday Twist
* Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Anything Goes
* Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge #66: Use Your Favorite Things (I used my all time favorite COPIC MARKERS!)
* Charisma Cardz Challenge #34: No Embellishments
* Little Miss Muffet Challenge #42: Pink, Pink, Pink (I have pink on the donut, the officer and inside the card)
I hope you enjoyed today's post and I would love to hear from you to know what you thought =)
Until next time, Keep crafting!