For my "4 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS HOP" & to find out who the WINNER OF MY CHRISTMAS CANDY is, just scroll down and you can find out below this post!
If you are following the hop you should have arrived here from the super talented Kate's Blog. If you happened to pop by my blog just by chance, then please go to the beginning of the blog hop at the Sassy Studio Designs Blog to get started.
Today's releases are so amazing, and I was so very lucky to get to work with my favorite villain of all - Ursula from The Little Mermaid! This is my FAVORITE Disney movie of all time - sorry it even tops Old Yeller for me!
Well without further ado, here is my card I made to show you today using the amazing Ursula.....
For this card I printed out Ursula, then printed out the ocean digi on Copic Xpress paper, coloured the images then fussy cut them out. Then I also printed the ocean image on the blue background paper to get the layered look you see.
* 6 x 5.5 Card& Envelope
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs - Ursula
* Image: Make It Crafty - Ocean Scape
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Blue paper for background from my stash
* Black/Purple Cardstock: Core'dinations CoreColor
* Sanding Block to bring out the purple in the cardstock
* Cuttlebug & Polka Dot Cuttle Bug Folder
* Sentiment: Computer Generated and printed on Copic Xpress Paper
* Sentiment Flag Die: My Favorite Things DieNamics Fishtail Flag Stax
* Glossy Accents
* Purple Bling: Michaels $1.50 Bin
* Scissors (I have finally foundan amazing pair of scissors called "Squishy Scissors" that I purchased from my favorite store One Crazy Stamper - THANK YOU LORA FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THESE AMAZING SCISSORS!!)
* 3D Pop Dots (for Ursula)
* Zig Glue Pen (to attach the castle and ocean bottom to the blue background)
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used...
URSULA COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000
* TENTACLES: BV04, BV02, BV01, BV000 + Glossy Accents
* BODY: 100, C9, C7, C5, BV04
* HAIR: C5, C3, C1, C00, BV0000, 0
* EYEBROWS: C9, C7
* LIPS & NAILPOLISH: R39, R46, R35 + Glossy Accents
* EARRINGS: BV08, BV04, BV02 + Glossy Accents
* EYES: BV04, BV02 + Glossy Accents
* TRITON'S STAFF & NEAKLACE: YR27, YR24, YR21
* EYESHADOW: BG07, BG05
BACKGROUND IMAGE COPIC COLOURS USED:
* CASTLE & OCEAN BOTTOM: E47, E49, E43, E42, E41, E40
* CASTLEWINDOWS: Y11 + Glossy Accents
* PLANT: BV04, BV02
* STARFISH: YR27, YR24,YR21 + Glossy Accents
* SHELLS: E02, E01, E00 + Glossy Accents
* FISH: YR27, YR24, YR21, YR20 + Glossy Accents
* FISH BUBBLES ON THE CASTLE: B95 + Glossy Accents
So, what did you think? Iwould love to hear from you! Your next stop on the hop is the wonderful Jamie's Blog. Be sure to complete the hop as there are games and prizes to be won, just pop over to the Sassy Studio Designs Blog for all the details - you won't want to miss out on the fun!
Have a great weekend and I will be back very soon with a Wedding card to show you from the Wedding I am attending while you are reading this post =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!