As you know, on the 25th of each month I run a little fun hop showing 2 Christmas cards - 1 card/project created with a colour medium and 1 card/project created with a die cut of some kind. The reason that I started this hop is so that I was not too stressed out in December rushing to get all my cards made in time to hand out to my family and friends. This way I will have 22 cards made by the end of November, yeah! It is never to late to get an early start on your cards too so I hope that our fun hop might inspire you to get started on your Christmas cards early too =)
Before I show you my Christmas cards for this month, first I have a Christmas Candy winner to annouce from last months hop.......and the winner is (chosen by Random.org).... SHELBY (http://shelbycolorofhappy.blogspot.ca/) ...Shelby CONGRATULATIONS!!!, please contact me via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your mailing information and I will send out your Christmas present!
If you are following our Christmas Hop, then you should have arrived here from my very good friend Sara's Blog. If you just popped by my blog today to see what I have been up to and would like to follow the hop, feel free to start at the beginning at Kerry's blog so that you don't miss out on all the ladies fabulous creations this month!
My first card I am going to show you is my colour medium card made using Copic Markers (of course).....
Here is a picture of the inside of the card...
* 4.5 x 5 Card & Envelope
* Image: Mo's Digital Pencil, In the Manger
* Copic Xpress Paper and Kodak Hero Printer
* Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye, On the Bright Side 6x6 Paper Pad
* White Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Outside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, In a Manger Stamp Set
* Inside Sentiment: Kraftin' KimmieStamps, Christmas Interior Sentiments
* Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves
* ColorBox Chalk: Olive Pastel
* Boarder Punch: EK Success
* Ribbon: Red Satin 5/8 from my local $ Store
* Pearls: from my local $ Store
Here is a close up of the image to show you the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E25, E23, E31, E50
* WINGS: C1, C00
* ANGEL'S CLOTHES: R46, R24
* BLANKET: YG99,YG97,YG95
* STRAW: E33, YR23, Y17,Y11
* MANGER: E39, E37, E35
* GROUND: E40, E44, E43, E42, E41
Here is my second card using my die cut (punch) and embossing folder....
* 4.5 x 5 Card & Envelope
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Sleding
* Snowflake Punch: Martha Stewart
* Cardstock: Coredinations Core Color Turquoise (one side is black, one side is turquoise)
* Sanding Block (to enhance the turquoise colour showing through)
* 3 x Turquoise Small Brads (from my stash)
* 3 x Bling for inside of Snowflakes (from my stash)
* Ink: Studio G Turquoise from Michaels $1.50 bin (for around the card)
* Glue Dots
Here is the complete hop list in case you get lost along the way...
4.) Shari (you are here!)
Here is a picture of my two cards I made for this months hop, whoo hoo I now have 16 cards so far to handout at Christmas time!
I hope that you enjoyed today's post, and it is now time to head over to the very talented Tara's Blog to see what she has made to show you. I hope that I may have inspired you to get started on your Christmas cards too? I would love to hear from you if you have time to leave me a comment.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!