Have you entered my Christmas Candy yet? If not click HERE to enter, ends August 20th!
Welcome to the "Sassy Studio Designs "It's A Small World After All, Part 2"" Blog Hop, and we are also celebrating "Lindsay's Birthday" the illustrator of Sassy Studio Designs, and her birthday is TODAY!!!!
Happy Birthday Lindsay, what a way to celebrate but to have this awesome Release and a Surprise Birthday Celebration Hop! We have some AWESOME Prizes so make sure you visit each and every blog because you are going to have to collect some letters to make out a saying. We also have a Trivia of Questions on our main Sassy Blog. I have two letters for you, did you figure them out?
If you happened by my blog just to visit, then pop over to the Sassy Blog to read all the details and to see the trivia questions for your chance to win 1 of 6 prizes up for grabs as well a the full list of the hop order.
Now if you arrived here from Mary's blog then your in the right place!
Today I am showcasing another country for you - you have seen my Canada Honey image from last months release and this months release I am about to show you the new JAPAN Honey image, I just love how Lindsay represented each country she really has outdone herself! Here ismy card I made to show to you......
Here is apicture of the inside of the card.....
* 6.5x5 Card and Envelope
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs, Japan Honey
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Patterned Paper: First Edition Paper 6x6 Pad, New Leaf
* Black Cardstock: all from my scraps!
* Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 9
* Cuttlebug to cut out Spellbinders shapes
* Sentiment Stamps:from my local $ Store
* Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
* Glossy Accents
* 3D Pop Dots
* Scissors and CraftKnife
**TIP: If you use Spellbinders Nestabilities maybe you feel the same as me, I find the sizes are two far apart to double mat with so, what I did was cut out both my patterned paper and my cardstock the same size, then i embosed the patterned paper so that I have a line to cut around it with scissors so that I had enough space to show a mat behind the shape - let me know if this tip is helpful to you!
Here is a close up of the gorgeous image to show you the Copic colours used as wella the Spellbinder Nestabilities tip listed above.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E00, E000, E000 (went with a light skin colour to show a paler shade for moreofaJapanskin tone)
* HAIR: 100, C9, C7, C5
* EYES: E47, E44, Glossy Accents
* LIPS: E95, E93, Glossy Accents
* CHOPSTICKS: E55, E53, Glossy Accents
* GOWN: 100, C9, C7, C5, YR16, YR14, YR12,YR00
* UMBRELLA: E55, E53, 100, C9, C7, C5, Glossy Accents, YR16, YR14, YR12,YR00
Next up on the hop is the talented Kim! If you get lost along the way, just pop back over to the Sassy Studio Designs Blog for the full order.
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and good luck on the hop and also on the trivia questions!
Until next time, keep crafting!