The card I am going to show you is a card I was asked to make by one of my very most favorite person - my friend Karen. Her son Bailey has graduated from Grade 8 and is shortly going off to high school - her little baby is all grown up! The only questions I asked Karen before starting this card was what were his school colours and I was told Blue, Red and White and here is what I came up with....
Here is a look at the inside....
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs, The Graduate!
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* 5.5x6 Card & Envelope
* Patterned Paper: JilliBean Soup Christmas Eve Chowder 6x6 Paper Pad
* Cardstock: from my scraps
* EK Notebook Boarder Punch
* Congrats Sentiment: freebie paper sentiments from a UK Magazine
* Inside Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Snips & Snails Stamp Set
* ColorBox Chalk: Charcoal
* CreativeMemories Square Punch to makeflag look on the inside sentiment
* Zig Glue Pen
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E25
* EYES: E25
* LIPS: E11
* ROBE & CAP: R59, R39, R37, R35
* TASSEL: B39, B37, B34
* PANTS: W9, W7, W5
* SHOES: W7, W5, W1, W00, B37 (laces)
* SHIRT: W3, W1, W00
* DIPLOMA: R59, R39, R37, R35, B39, B37, B34, W3, W1, W00, 0
* GROUND: W5, W3, W1
I had originally planned to show you a picture of my friend Karen's son Bailey, however my silly laptop is not allowing me to crop and edit the photos that I was sent to use. The reason I chose this image to use for Bailey's Grad card is because the image looks sooo much like him - just was a perfect image to use!
I hope that you enjoyed this post and maybe I even inspired you to create a project and enter the challenge at Tuesday Alchemy!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!