Here is my card I made using the Whimsy Stamps - One Cool Cat image.....
Here is a picture of the inside of the card.....
* 6x5.5 Card & Envelope
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* Image: Whimsy Stamps - One Cool Cat
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* Patterned Paper: Kaiser Craft, Pack Your Bags 6x6 Paper Pad
* Blue Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Creative Memories Precious Elements Silver Metalic Pen
* Glossy Accents
* Cicle Cutout: Creative Memories Custom Cutting System - Circles
* Copic Multi-Liner in Black to add extra "dots" to the sand to extend to the edge of the circle
* Cloud Die: Your Next Stamp
* Happy Birthday Sentiment: My Favorite Things from Piggy Bank Image set
* Cool Dude Sentiment: from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Richie
* My Favorite Things Sentiment Strips
* Best Wishes Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
* Ink: Memento Bahama Blue
Here is a closeup of the image to see the copic colours used......
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* CAT: E49, E47, E44, E43, E42, 0, R21
* SUNGLASSES: B16, B14, B12, C1, Creative Memories Precious Elements Silver Metalic Pen
* ICE: B00, 0, Glossy Accents
* DRINK: Y13, Y000, Glossy Accents
* CHAIR: G46, G24, G21
* UMBRELLA: B16, B14, B12, Y13, Y000, Glossy Accents
* SAND: E35, E33, E31, E30
* WATER: B12, Glossy Accents
I would also like to enter this card into the Paper Playtime Challenge for HOT & SPICY (hot-beach scene)
I hope that you enjoyed today's post =) and I would LOVE to hear from you if you have time =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!