Christmas Countdown:

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Congratulations on your Wedding Theresa & Dave!

Hello blogger friends!  As promised, here is a Wedding card that I made for my cousin Theresa and her new husband Dave who married on August 25th, using their wedding colours of Sailer Blue (light navy) and White. 

As soon as Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps released this image a couple of months ago I knew I had to get it to make this card, I hope you like it =)
 
Here is a picture of the inside of the card.  I made it so that I could put a Visa Gift Card inside for the happy couple....
SUPPLIES USED:
* Image & Sentiments:  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Ever After
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Image Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
* Sentiment Ink:  Memento Nautical Blue
* Inside Sentiment Strip:  My Favorite Things, Die-Namics Sentiment Strips (4 pack)
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Card made from white cardstock to fit in an envelope in my stash: 8 x 5.5
* Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins, Everyday Moments 6x6 Paper Pad
* Navy Blue & White Cardstock:  Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Dew Drop Versa Magic Chalk:  Night Sky
* Cuttlebug & Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Polka-dot Embossing Folder
* Lace:  Michaels Recollections Sticker Lace on a roll
* Bling on image & lace:  Close To My Heart Blue Sparkles
* Glossy Accents
* Sakura Clear Star Glitter Pen
* ATG

Here is a close up of the image so you can see the Copic colours used.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN:  E11, E00, E000
* GROOM HAIR: E49, E59, E25,E31
* GROOM EYES:  E25 + Glossy Accents
* BRIDE HAIR:  YR24, Y26,YR21, Y21
* BRIDE EYES:  B95 + Glossy Accents
* TUXEDO & SHOES: W9, W7, W5 + Glossy Accents on Shoes 
* DRESS SHIRT:  C1, C00
* GOWN:  W3, W1, W00
* CUMBERBUN, TIE, BEADS & TRIM ON DRESS:  B97, B95 + Glossy Accents on the Beads
* ROSES:  R56, R85,R81, RV10, G14, G12
* JEWLERY:  Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star Glitter Pen + Glossy Accents

Here is a picture of the happy couple.....I think I got lucky with this photo as the happy couple was walking along the docks and I caught them on their stroll from an upstairs balcony - and the swans in the background were a perfect touch for this photo I thought....

Here is a picture of my husband & me at the wedding.....It was such a hot day out that day, hence my bad hair day and my hub's shirtsleeve rolled up, would have like to have a better picture to show you but this is all I got =(, I think next wedding I need to bring my BFF Heather with me to take pics as my mom is so not a photographer, I asked her to take a pic of us from head to toe, LOL....

I hope that you enjoyed this post,and I would love to hear from you.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
* Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
Shari

6 comments:

  1. Unique wedding invitation card.. Thank you for sharing the procedure on how to make this wedding invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Congratulations to the happy couple.

    Thank you for sharing the beautiful photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so there.....depending on who the next wedding is and if they will let me in the door :) Hee hee!!! Great card and a wonderful way to put a gift card tucked in. Socks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it ! So great love the layout.. And great pictures, the stamp really dose look like them so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful weddding card.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card and beautiful photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...