As soon as Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps released this image a couple of months ago I knew I had to get it to make this card, I hope you like it =)
Here is a picture of the inside of the card. I made it so that I could put a Visa Gift Card inside for the happy couple....
* Image & Sentiments: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Ever After
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Image Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
* Sentiment Ink: Memento Nautical Blue
* Inside Sentiment Strip: My Favorite Things, Die-Namics Sentiment Strips (4 pack)
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Card made from white cardstock to fit in an envelope in my stash: 8 x 5.5
* Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins, Everyday Moments 6x6 Paper Pad
* Navy Blue & White Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Dew Drop Versa Magic Chalk: Night Sky
* Cuttlebug & Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Polka-dot Embossing Folder
* Lace: Michaels Recollections Sticker Lace on a roll
* Bling on image & lace: Close To My Heart Blue Sparkles
* Glossy Accents
* Sakura Clear Star Glitter Pen
Here is a close up of the image so you can see the Copic colours used.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* GROOM HAIR: E49, E59, E25,E31
* GROOM EYES: E25 + Glossy Accents
* BRIDE HAIR: YR24, Y26,YR21, Y21
* BRIDE EYES: B95 + Glossy Accents
* TUXEDO & SHOES: W9, W7, W5 + Glossy Accents on Shoes
* DRESS SHIRT: C1, C00
* GOWN: W3, W1, W00
* CUMBERBUN, TIE, BEADS & TRIM ON DRESS: B97, B95 + Glossy Accents on the Beads
* ROSES: R56, R85,R81, RV10, G14, G12
* JEWLERY: Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star Glitter Pen + Glossy Accents
Here is a picture of the happy couple.....I think I got lucky with this photo as the happy couple was walking along the docks and I caught them on their stroll from an upstairs balcony - and the swans in the background were a perfect touch for this photo I thought....
Here is a picture of my husband & me at the wedding.....It was such a hot day out that day, hence my bad hair day and my hub's shirtsleeve rolled up, would have like to have a better picture to show you but this is all I got =(, I think next wedding I need to bring my BFF Heather with me to take pics as my mom is so not a photographer, I asked her to take a pic of us from head to toe, LOL....
I hope that you enjoyed this post,and I would love to hear from you.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
* Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!