Hello and happy Wednesday!
Today Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring a challenge at the Card Mania Challenge Blog and the challenge theme is: "Anything Goes".
Here is my card that I made as a Guest Designer this week for Card Mania Challenges......
Here is a look at the inside of the card......
* 4x5.5 Card & Envelope
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs,Pregnancy Pin Up
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Spellbinder Nestabilities: Lacey Circles
* Patterned Paper: JilliBean Soup, Christmas Eve Chowder 6x6 Paper Pad
* Blue Cardstock: From my local $ Store 6x6 Paper Pad
* Blue Gems: from Michaels $1.50 bin
* Sentiment on outside: Inkadinkadoo
* Sentiment on inside: Michaels $1.50 bin
* Versa Mark with Stampin'Up Tempting Turquoise Embossing Powder used on the outside sentiment
* Creative Memories 3/4 Square Punch to create the flag look on the sentiment
* Ink on the inside: Close To My Heart, Crystal Blue
* 3D Pop Dots for the sentiment
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used.......
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E59, E25, E31
* EYES: E25, E23
* LIPS: R85, R81
* EYESHADOW: E70
* OURFIT: B16, B14, B12, R85, R81
* GROUND: E40, E44, E42, E41
I hope that I have inspired you to pop over to Card Mania Challenge Blog to enter into their Anything Goes challange this week =)
Just a reminder, you only have until August 20th to enter my Christmas Candy draw! Just click on the picture of my candy at the top left sidebar on my blog =) Hope you can join in on the fun!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!