Here is my card using Soda Pop and also using "Summery Colours" per the challenge over at PCP....
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs, Soda Pop
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers
* 6.5 x 5 card & envelope
* Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs, Boys Only 6x6 Paper Pad
* Orange Cardstock: Local $Store 6x6 Paper Pad
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Loopy Flower
* 1/8-inch score Tape
* Best Friend Sentiment: from Michaels $1.50 bin
* Ink: Close To My Heart, Star Spangled Blue
* ColorBox Chalk: Ocean
* Creative Memories 1-1/4" & 1-1/2" Circle Punch
* Glossy Accents (putover sentiment to make a resin sticker look)
* Best Glue Ever! for Loopy Flower
Here is a closeup for you to see the side of the Loopy Flower Die-Namic (Love It!)...
Here is a closeup of the image for you to see the copic colours better....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E59, E57, E23
* EYES: E23 + Glossy Accents
* LIPS: R12, R11 + Glossy Accents
* SHOES: E79, E77, E74
* TOP: YR18,YR16, YR14, YR12
* OVERALLS: B29, B28, B26, B24
* GROUND: W5, W3, W1, W00
* POP BOTTLE: E79, E77, E74, C3, C0 + Glossy Accents
* BUTTONS: I*ROCK Tennie Tiny Gems
That`s all for me today, so head on over to PCP to pickup your freebie and enter into the challenge for your chance to win free images from Sassy Studio Designs.
Until next time, keep crafting!