Hello again, and Happy FRIDAY! As you are reading this I am in Brooklyn Michigan hoping and praying that I will run into and get to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. before the weekend is out! For those of you who do not know who Dale is (shame on you! LOL) well he is my FAV Nascar Driver and the Hubs and I are going to see the race on Sunday in MI. Cross your fingers for beautiful weather for me! After Nascar we are then heading to just outside Flint Michigan to go to an RV/Golf resort till Thursday! So Excited! So as you can see, if you happen to have time to leave me a comment, I will read and hop around blogland upon my return from vacation afterthe 24th of June =)
Well enough about me, on to my SSD FFF card, right!!!.......Well without further ado, the image that Lindsey is offering for free for 24 hours is "Brianna the Bridesmaid" and here is my card.....
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs, Brianna Bridesmaid (Cropped)
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodac Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* 6.5 x 5 card & envelope
* Patterned Paper + Solid Yellow Paper: My Minds Eye, Everyday Flair 6x6 Paper Pad
* Cardstock: Michaels Recollection 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* Paper Flowers: Creative Memories, Delightful
* Flower Centers: Your Next Stamp Glitter Skittles
* Happy Birthday Sentiment: Print Works Wooden Block
* You Go Girl sentiment: from local Value Store
* Ink: Close to My Heart, Star Spangled Blue
* ColorBox Chalk: Blue Lagoon
* Yellow and White Twine from The Twinery
* Glue Dots
* Glossy Accents
* Best Glue Ever! (to attached twine bow)
Here is a close up of the image for you to see the copic colours better......
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E25, E50
* EYES: B16, B12
* LIPS: RV55, R83, R81
* DRESS: B18, B16, B14, B12
(this could be my shortest list ever, LOL!)
So pop on over to PCP to pick up your freebie and enter into the challenge for your chance to win Sassy Studio Designs digi images.
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and I hope to see you back next Friday too =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!