It is Friday which means that it is another FFF for SSD over at PCP! This week Lindsay is offering "Ice Cream" as a freebie for 24 hours!
Here is my card I designed with this freebie and also using the requested "Summery Colours" for week # 2 of the challenge over at PCP.
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs, Ice Cream
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* 6.5 x 5 card & envelope
* Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 18
* Patterned Paper (inside & Out): BoBunny Sweet Tooth Collection 6x6 Paper Pad
* Cardstock: Micahels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* A Sweet Hello sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Sugar & Spice
* Ink: Close To My Heart, Blush
* ColorBox Chalk: Pink Pastel & Chocolate Road
* Liquid Pearls: Flamingo
* Glossy Accents (on Ice cram, stool, jewlery, eyes & lips)
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a picture of the inside of the card. I have used the negative cut out from the Spellbinder Nestabilities to create a writting space inside the card.....
Here is a closeup of the image for you to see the Copic Colours better.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E25, E23, E21
* EYES: E23 + Glossy Accents
* LIPS: R85, R81 + Glossy Accents
* DRESS: R56, R85, R83,R81, RV110
* SHOES: R56, R83, RV10, E33, E30
* JEWLERY: Sakura Gelly Roll Silver Sparkle Pen + Glossy Accents
* ICE CREAM SCOOPS: E47, E44, R85, R81, RV10 + Glossy Accents
* ICE CREAM WAFFLE CONE: E33, E30
* CHERRY ON TOP: R56, R85, R81 + Glossy Accents
* STOOL: BG07,BG05, BG02 + Glossy Accents
I hope that you enjoyed today's post, now head over to PCP to pick up your free "Ice Cream" digi image and join in on the challenge for your chance to win free SSD digi images
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!