Hello and Happy Friday! Another Friday another FREEBIE over at Sassy Studio Designs PCP, and this week we are in the Wedding mood! This week Lindsay is offering you Jenny The June Bride as a Freebie for 24 hours!
Here is my card I made with Jenny and following the challenge at PCP you are to "Tie the knot", tie a knot or bow on your card......
Here is a view to see the details a little better.....
Here is picture of the inside of the card......
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs, Jenny the June Bride
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* 6.5 x 5 card & envelope
* Sprellbinders Nestabilities, Petite Ovals Scalloped
* Patterned Paper: BoBunny, Sweet Tooth Collection 6x6 Paper Pad
* Pink Cardstock: Creative Memories Pink Shimmer Cardstock 12x12 Pack
* Brown Cardstock: From my Stash
* Ribbon: from Micahels
* Silk Ribbon Roses: Offray Stylish Accents, Roses from Micahels
* Liquid Pearls: White Opal & Flamingo
* Glossy Accents
* Stickles: Frosted Lace
* Congratulations Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
* Ink: Memento Rish Cocoa
* ColorBox Chalk: Chestnut Roan
* Best Ever Glue (to attach roses)
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a closeup of the coloured image to show you the copic colours used.......
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E34, YR24, Y26, Y21
* EYES: B23, B21 + Glossy Accents
* LIPS: R85, R83, R81 + Glossy Accents
* DRESS & VAIL: W3, W1, W00, 0, R56 + Frosted Lace Stickles in the top of the dress
* FLOWERS: G82, R56, R85, R83, R81, RV110 + Frosted Lace Stickles
* JEWLERY: White Opal Liquid Pearls
So pop on over to PCP to pick up your Jenny The Bride freebie and to join in the new challenge!
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
* Truly Scrumptious Challenge #82, **Their Final Challenge =( **: Flower Power
* Digital Tuesday Challenge #163: Anything Goes
* Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge #61: Here comes the Bride
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and I hope to see you back again real soon.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!