Hello and welcome to the Sassy Studio Designs "Ladies Night Out" Mini-Release Blog Hop.
This month Sassy Studio Designs will be showing mini-releases every Saturday for the month of June with chances for you to win one of the images being release each weekend just by commenting on all the DT blogs for each hop!
You should have arrived here from Ruza's Blog, but if you happened to arrive just to see me first, thank you for visiting me, but do feel free to hop along for a chance to win one of the new release images from Sassy Studio Designs. I have a complete list of the hop at the end of my post for you to follow =)
Well now the moment has arrived for you to see one of this weeks new releases.......her name is "LAGER".......SUPPLIES USED:
* 6.5 x 5 card & envelope
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs "Lager"
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* Patterned Paper: BoBunny, Camp-a-Lot Collection
* Cardstock: from my stash and my scrap bin
* Sentiment: "Make a BIG Wish" from Michaels $1.50 bin (from my BF Mary, thank you!)
* Ink: Close To My Heart, Honey
* Inkssentials tool for ink around image
* Stars: My Favorite Things Star Die-Namics
* Flower Soft, Extra Fine White (for beer foam)
* Gossy Accents
* 3D Pop Dots
* Zig Glue Pen
Here is a picture for you to see the beer foam made using Flower Soft, Extra Fine White.....
Here is a picture for you to see the beer glass made using Glossy Accents.....
Here is a fun view for you to see the 3D effect. I glued the stars (aren't they AMAZING, love my new die-namics from MFT!!) and the sentiment onto the image, then 3D popped the whole piece.....
Here is a closeup for you to see the Copic colours used.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E47, E44
* EYES: E47, E44 + Glossy Accents
* LIPS: RV34, RV32 + Glossy Accents
* BOOTS: E47, E44, E43, E42
* TOP: E43, E42, E41, E40
* BODYSUIT: W9, B99, B97
* BEER: YR27, YR24, Y26, YR21
* BEER GLASSES: YR21, YR20, 0 + Glossy Accents
* BEER FOAM: Glossy Accents + Flower Soft, Extra Fine White
I hope that you enjoyed this post and will join in on the hop, GOOD LUCK! Now it is time for you to hop on over to our wonderful Guest Designer for this month, Jasmine and see her fabulous creation =)
In case you get lost along the way on the hop, here is a complete list of DT members for you to visit and comment on for your chance to win one of the images being released today;Christy http://mycreativejourneys.blogspot.com/
Shari http://sharispinkpalace.blogspot.ca/ (you are here!)
Jasmine GD - http://wastedscraps.blogspot.com/
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog, Challenge #19: DieCuts/Punches (I used MFT Die-Namics Stars)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!