Christmas Countdown:

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to my BFF Heather!!!

Hello!  On July the 13th my BFF Heather will be celebrating her Birthday.  Unfortunately Heather will be working on her Birthday so this past weekend we got together and I gave her her Birthday card =)


Here is a look at the inside of her card....
 SUPPLIES USED:
* Image: Kraftin` Kimmie Stamps, Discover
* Outside Sentiment:  High Hopes, Tracking Birthday
* Inside Sentiment:  Studio G. from Wal*Mart USA
* Memento Inks:  Tuxedo Black, Rich Coco & Rose Bud
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Spellbinders: Floral Ovals & Ovals Small
* Cardstock:  Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Paper:  Spots & Stripes 6x6 by Echo Park
* Pink Bling from local $ store

COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN:  E11,E00, E000
* HAIR:  E49,E59, E23, E50
* EYES:  YG63
* PINKS:  R85, R83, R81, RV10
* BROWNS:  E47, E44, E43, E42,E41,E40
* GROUND:  YG67,YG63, YG61
* CATERPILLER:  E29, E27
* MAGNIFYING GLASS:  N4, N2, N0

I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THIS CARD INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE:
* Kraftin` Kimmie Challenge - Colour Inspiration! (Ends July 5th)

I hope that you enjoyed today`s post and I hope you come back soon to visit again!

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! I LOVE my card and all the wonderful presents that came with it....including my Copic markers that I would not have chosen for myself. Socks, always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your card! So freaking cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week!
    Hugs, Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...