I had soooooo much fun making this card. When I was colouring this image I decided to add some "texture" to the image and I am so very pleased how this adorable image turned out - I would LOVE to hear your thoughts regarding the way I coloured this image, check it out....
Here is a look at the inside of her card....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Blowin' Buddy Bear
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud & Rich Cocoa
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Markers
* Versa Mark Ink
* Fairy Dust Glitter, Sugar Shimmer
* Quickie Glue Pen
* 3D Pop Dots
* Glue Dots
* Spellbinders: Classic Scalloped Squares Large
* Pattern Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle 6x6 Paper Pack, Fern & Forest
* Green Cardstock: BoBunny12x12 Kiwi Vintage
* Pink & White Paper: frommy stash
* Button: My Favorite Things, Razzle Berry
* Twine: AC Primo
* Stampin Up Embossing Power, Melon Mombo
* Outside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Let's Toast Set
* Inside Happy Birthday Sentiment: Hero Arts
* Inside sentiment: Your Next Stamp Whatnot Setiments #1
Here is a close up of the adorable little teddy bear to see the texture better as well as the Copic colours used...
* Bear: E47,E44, E43, E42
* Nose: E49,E47, E44
* Ears: R81, RV10
* Hat & Noise Maker: YG67, YG17, YG03, R81, RV10 + Fairy Dust Glitter, Sugar Shimmer
I also decided to make Sara a bookmark as she and I are BIG novel readers, so this is what I came up with =) ....
Well that is all for me today, hope to see you back again soon!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!