Today starts a new Challenge over at Paper Playtime, and it is a super simple one that I hope you will be able to join in! The theme this fortnight is Anything Goes!
Here is a card I made to show to you in hopes to inspire you to play along. This is a card I made for my Friend Karen R. for her upcoming Birthday at the beginning of July....
Isn't this High Hopes sentiment just PERFECT for this image??!!
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Saturated Canary Digi, Toes in the Sand
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memneto Inks: Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue & Rose Bud
* Paper: Carta Bella 6x6 Pad, Cool Summer
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Outside Sentiment: High Hopes, Toes in the Sand
* Inside Happy Birthday Sentiment: Michaels $1.50 bin
* Inside Wishing Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie, Little Summer Girl
* ColorBox Chalk: Ice Blue
* Gems: Local $ Store
Here is a close up of this fun image for you to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50
* Eyes: B01, B000
* Lips: R85, R81, RV10
* Nails: R83
* Swim Suit: B01, B00, B0000,Y15 (Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini)
* Sand: E35, E34, E33, E31, E30
* Surfboard: B01, B00, B000, B0000, Y15, Y11, R56, R85, R83, R81, RV10
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and maybe I have inspired you to create a project to enter into our Anything Goes challenge over at Paper Playtime =) Thanks for visitng me today!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!