I have made a card for you today following the above theme and I hope you like it. This card is for my Brother-In-Law Tim for his upcoming Birthday in June. Tim is an avid fisherman and this image was soooo perfect for him (and it kinda looks like him too!)....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
SUPPLIES USED:* High Hopes Stamps, Fisherman Fred
* Memento Inks: Tuxeto Black, Rich Cocoa & Tangelo
* Whimsy Sentiments, Celebration Pendants
* Copic Xpress It Papers
* Copic Markers
* 6.5x5 Kraft Card & Envelope
* Paper: Basic Grey 6x6 Paper Pad, Little Black Dress
* Cardstock: Bazzill, Orange Juice
* Font: My Favorite Things, Let's Toast Set
* Happy Birthday & Have a Great Day Sentiments: HeroArts
* Brother Sentiment: DoCraft "Wellington"
* ColorBox Chalk: Creamy Brown
* Creative Memories Circle Punches
* 3D Pop Dots
(all link listed above are products available for purchase at One Crazy Stamper)
Here is a closer look at the image to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: C3, C1, C0
* Eyes: E24, E21
* Shirt: E89, E84, E81
* Shorts, Shoes & Hat: E89, E87, E84
* Socks: T2, T0
* Tackle Box: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12, T4, T2, T0
* Bait Can & Worms: T4, T2, T0, E15, E11
* Rod: T10, T8, T6, YR18, YR16, YR14, T2, T0
* Fish: E27, E23, E21, BG72
* Ground: YG67, YG63, YG61
* Water: BG01, BG000, BG0000
I hope that I have inspired you to join in our fun challenge this month at One Crazy Stamper, can not wait to see what you create!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!