Following the Challenge theme for this month at One Crazy Stamper, I have made a fun "Summer" card to show to you today, check it out....
(I am sooo in love with colouring these fun little Dragons from High Hopes!)
Here is a look at the inside ofthe card....
* Images: High Hopes, Smore Dragon + Camp Fire
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Menento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Happy Birthday Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Piggy Bank
* And Many Sentiment: Hero Arts, It's Your Day Set
* Smore Sentiment: High Hopes, Love you Smore
* Indside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, All Occassions Sentiments
* Patterned Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad, Camp-A-Lot
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* Kraft Card & Envelope
Here is a close up of the fun Dragon and the Fire to see the Copic colours used....
* Greens: YG67, YG17,YG03
* Browns: E43, E42, E40
* Boots: T10, T8, T6
* Fire: R27, R24, YR16, YR14, Y17, Y15
* Logs: E47, E44, E43
* Stones: T4, T2, T0
* Marshmellow: E35, E31, E30
* Fire Stick: T2, T0, E47, E44
* Ground: E47, E44, E43, E42
You still have time to enter your project into this months challenge! I hope that my card may have inspired you to get crafting!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!