Here is the card I made to show to you in hope to inspire you to join in on this fun challenge....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Kraft Card & Envelope
* Image: Whimsy, Wee Stamps "Peggy",
* Outside Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, ``Bird Told Me`` Sentiment
* Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad, Sweet Tooth Collection
* Kraft & Pink Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Packs
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Devine Swirls
* Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large & Classic Scalloped Circles Large
* 3D Pop Dots
* Inside Sentiment: Studio G.
Here is a close up of this adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
* SKIN: E11,E00, E000
* HAIR: E29, E27, E25, E50
* PINKS: RV34, RV32, RV10
* BASKET: E29, E23
* BIRD: B23, B21, Y11
* FLOWERS: B23, B21, Y15, Y11, E23
* GREENERY: G46, G43, G40
* SHOES: E43, E42, E41, RV34, RV32
I hope that you enjoyed today`s post and I hope to see your creation entered into this month Challenge at One Crazy Stamper for your chance to win a fabulous stamp prize!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!