This is my second post today, to see my Sassy Studio Designs Sponsorship post, please scroll down below this post.
Today is a very special day, today is my friend Lora's 1st Anniversary for her Brick & Mortar store One Crazy Stamper!
I found this store in a little town called Bolton, Ontario Canada just under a year ago and LOVE going to the store to purchae all my card making needs - BEST STORE EVER!!!
Since I frequent the store as often as my weekends will allow I have become friends with the owner Lora, such a lovely lady and her sweet helper Casey. If you live in the area drop in to see these two ladies and shop your heart out with the best selection of stamps, scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies. If you do not live in the are, click on the above link to check out her store as her shipping rates are very good and all her prices in the store are amazing especially on great stamps and Copic`s too - best price I have found on Copic`s, love it!!!!!
Because today is a special day for Lora I decided to make her a card for her celebration.....
Here is a picture of the inside of her card,,,,
* Image: Washi Girl from Saturated Canary
* Copic Xpress Paper (Purchased at One Crazy Stamper)
* Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers - colours listed below (Purchased at One Crazy Stamper)
* Patterned Paper: First Edition Paper, Bird Song 6x6 Paper Pad (Purchased at One Crazy Stamper)
* Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* White Floss from local $store
* Whimsy Stamps & Die: Celebration Circle Pendants (Purchased at One Crazy Stamper)
* Decorative Tape: Michels Recollections & from UK Magazine freebie
* Making Memories Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Pure Innocence Picture Perfect
* Ink: Memento (Purchased at One Crazy Stamper)
* Glossy Accents (Purchased at One Crazy Stamper)
* ColorBox Chalk: Pink Pastel
* Dew Drops Chalk: Night Sky (Purchased at One Crazy Stamper)
* Keep Calm Sentiment: Making Memory Keepers Clear Stamps, Keep Calm
* Happy Anniversary Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
As you can see from my list of supplies One Crazy Stamper has an array of items you can purchase, check it out, you wont be disappointed!
Here is a close up of the image to show you the copic colours used....
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E37, YR27, TR24, YR21, YR20
* EYES & HAIR ELASTIC: B37, B24 + Glossy Accents
* PANTS: C9, B39, B37, B34
* SHIRT: E43, E42, E41, E40, E56, R85, R83, R81 + Glossy Accents on the heart
* SHOES: E44, E43, E42, E41, R56, R85, R83, R81 + Glossy Accents on the buttons
* DOTTED GROUND: E40, E42, E41
* WASHI TAPE: E44, E31, R56, R81, B37, B000, R24, G24, B34R85, R83, R81 + Glossy Accents
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and maybe pop over to Lora's Blog to wish her a Happy Anniversary too =)
Be sure to pop over to the store too to see the amazing goodies One Crazy Stamper has to offer.
I am entering this card into the challenge at Saturated Canary as their chalenge this week is #25-DOTTY, and I have dots on my ground under Washi Girl & dots on my banner.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!