Be sure to pop over to the Sassy Studio Designs Blog to start at the beginning of the hop as there are prizes to be won from the new release. There will be randomly selected comments chosen from different blogs, and winners will get 2 images of their choice from this release. There is also a special at the Sassy Studio Designs store goingon now...buy 5 images and get a 6th one free!
I was asked to showcase the new Sassy Pin Up Bunny image, but I am also going to show you the new Sassy Pin Up Cat image as well. I decided to make something different than a card to show you, I decided to make Halloween banner as the theme to the September release is ``Halloween Party``!
Here is my project that I made to show to you today.....
* Sassy Studio Designs Images: Sassy Pin Up Bunny & Sassy Pin Up Cat
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours used listedbelow)
* Cardstock: All from 6x6 Paper Pads purchased at a local $ Store
* Cuttlebug Machine & Mini Monsters Candy Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Jumbo Banner Day Stax (the scallopped top on the banners)
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Designer Lables 4 Stax (for the sentiment and behind the images)
* ColorBox Chalks: Lime Pastel & Charcoal
* Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black & Grape Jelly
* Spiderweb Stamp: Michaels $1.50 Bin
* Spiders & Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo Clear Stamps
* Fairy Dust Glitter - Sugar Shimmer (for bunny tail, garter, earring & cat shoes)
* Glossy Accents
* Ribbon: Michaels CelebrateIt Basic Narrows
* Hole Punch
* Squishy Scissors (I never knew you could fall in love with a pair of scissors!!)
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a close up of the sentiment banner......
Here is a close up of the Sassy Pin Up Bunny Image....
Here is a close up of the Sassy Pin Up Cat Image....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E35, E21
* EYES: G24, G21 + Glossy Accents
* LIPS: R32, R30 + Glossy Accents
* BUNNY OUTFIT: R32, R30, C3, C1, C00, 0 + Fairy Dust on the tail, earrings & garter
* CAT OUTFIT: W9, W7, W5, R32 + Fairy Dust on the shoes
I hope that you enjoyed today's post, and now it is time to head over to Soma's Blog to see what amazing project she has made to show you today. Good luck on the hop!
I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Emboss it!
* Chocolate Coffee Cards Challenge #22 - Sweet Treats (I have embossed candy onmy banner)
* Heck of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!