The card I have to show you today is an easle card and I used a new ``tool`` in my craft room! I have finally broke down and thought that I would give a try using Glitter Ritz where I `highlighted` my background paper with a Transparent Micro Fine Glitter Ritz Glitter called Blue Highlights. It adds a special little sparkle to the project that is not easily seen in the photos.
SUPPLIES USED:* Image: Sassy studio Designs, Sassy Princess Leia
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* 6.5x5 Card & Envelope
* Patterened Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad, Camp-A-Lot Collection
* Kraft Cardstock: Michales 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Crystal Glitter Ritz Transparent Micro Fine Glitter, Blue Highlight
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Stacking Stars & Fishtail Flag Stax
* My Favorite Things Buttons, Hot Fudge
* Princess Sentiment: CC Designs
* Birthday Sentiment: Local $ Store
* ColorBox Chalk: Creamy Brown (around Princess sentiment)
* Zig Glue Pen (to attach stars)
* Creative Memories Precious Elements Silver Metalic Pen
* Glossy Accents
* Glue Dots (to attach buttons)
* 3D Pop Dots (for Princess Leia)
Here is a close up of the buttons and the Birthday sentiment....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11,E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E35, E21
* EYES: E35, E33 + Glossy Accents
* LIPS: R32, R30 + Glossy Accents
* OUTFIT & BOOTS: C5, C3, C1, C000, 0 + Glossy Accents on the boots
* BELT: W7 + Creative Memories Precious Elements Silver Metalic Pen + Glossy Accents
* GUN: W9, W7, W5
I hope that you enjoyed my card today, and maybe I inspired you to pop over to Penny's Papercrafty to join in this fun challenge this week and maybe even win some Sassy Studio Design images!
I would also like to enter this card into the Simon Says - Anything Goes Challenge
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!