To make this card look "Vintage" I destressed all the edges of the papers and chalked the shape behind the image in hopes to make it follow the challenge theme. I love how this card turned out!
Here is a picture of the inside of the card....
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs, France Honey
* Copic Xpress Paper & Kodak Hero Printer
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* 6.5x5 card & envelope
* Patterned Paper: Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pack - Paris Girl
* Kraft Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Labels 4 Stax & Flag Stax
* Oooh-la-la Sentiment: Hampton Art from Michaels
* Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
* Inside Sentiment: Micahels $1.50 bin
* Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
* Close To My Heart Edge Destresser tool
* Colorbox Chalk: Creamy Brown
* Glossy Accents
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a closeup of the image to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E23, YR24, Y26, YR21
* EYES: B37, B34 + Glossy Accents
* SHIRT, SHOES & LIPS: R56, R85, R83, R81 (Glossy Accents on Shoes & Lips + C1 on white parts of the Shirt)
* BARRET, SCARF & SKIRT: 100, C9, C7, C5 + Glossy Accents
So what do you think, she is pretty Sassy in her french barret, Oooh-la-la! Thanks for visiting and I would love to hear from you if you have time to leave a comment =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!