Today I have a card to show you using Motorin' By Santa....
I chose to use the postage stamp Spellbinder as my background on this image because when I see Santa I always think of all the children writing letters to Santa so hence the postage stamp LOL.
Here is a look at how I decorated the inside where I used the Memory Box Die, Whimsical Flourish to bring your eye to the sentiment....
* Image: High Hopes, Motorin' By Santa
* High Hopes, I Believe in Santa Sentiment
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Cottage Ivy
* Memory Box Die, Whimsical Flourish
* Corner Punch: WR Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
* Paper: The Paper Studio 8.5x11, from Michaels
* Cardstock: Green- Joann's & Red-Michaels
* Spellbinders: Classic Squares & Postage Stamp
* Holly: Quickutz Holiday Set
* Very Merry Sentiment: Impressions Obsession
Here is a close up of this fun image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Reds: R39,R37, R35
* Blacks: W9, W7, W5
* Greys: N4, N2, N0
* Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61
* Tans: E42, E41, E40
* Glossy Accents were added to: the candy cane, the chrome on the bike, the seat, the tires, the boot and the holly berries
I hope you enjoyed today's Christmas card, and maybe I have inspired you to join in this month challenge over at the One Crazy Stamper Blog!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!Merry Christmas;