Well it is Friday again and my turn to show you another Christmas card using the new amazing High Hopes Christmas release for One Crazy Stamper! Today I am going to show you a card that I am SOOOOO very proud to call my own! I just LOVE how this card turned out and it even has some "action" to it!!
Here is my card that I made using the new High Hopes, Flyin' By Santa....
Did you notice the added banner that Santa is flying behind his plane?
And here is the "action" where I used an ACTION WOBBLE behind the image to make the play "fly"....
Here is a look at how I decorated the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes, Flyin' By Santa
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves & Rhubarb Stalk
* Paper: Echo Park "Soot" Dots
* Cardstock: Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red
* Twine: Martha Stewart, Red & White (to attach banner to plane)
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Mini Doily Circles
* Outside Sentiment: Your Next Stamp, Christmas Carol Circle Sentiments
* Ho Ho Ho sentiment & Banner: Marianne Design Collectables Stamp & Die
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Christmas Sentiments
(All links listed above are for products available for purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a close up of this super fun image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Skin: E11, E000, E000
* Greys: N8, N6, N4, N2, N0, 0
* Reds: R39, R37, R35
* Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61
* Yellows: Y19,Y15, Y13
I sure hope that you enjoyed today's card as much as I do. If you have never tried Action Wobbles I highly recommend that you do, you will LOVE them!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!