Have you been enjoying all the Christmas cards so far this week on the One Crazy Stamper Blog? Aren't these new High Hopes Christmas stamps so amazing and fun??!!
Today I have a card to show you that I made using the new Penguin Block image....
This card was so fun to make! I love how the dot technique worked wonderfully on the hat and scarf to make it look just like knitting!
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes, Penguin Block
* Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Paper Pad, Snowfall Collection
* Cardstock: Joann's, Michaels & Stampin' Up
* Spellbinders: Classic Squares & Scalloped Squares
* Outside Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie, Eva Stamp Set
* Inside Sentiment & Snowflakes: Penny Black, Hello Winter Set
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours used:
* Penguins: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00,YR21, YR20
* Hats, Scarf & Bowtie: B99, B97, B93, E47, E44, E42
* Candy Cane: R39, R37, R35, E41
* Around the Penguins: B91
* Inside Boarder: E47, E44, E43
* Outside Boarder: B99, B97, B95, E42
I hope you are enjoying this month's Christmas projects and hopefully we have inspired you to get started on some projects for Christmas to enter into this month's challenge over at One Crazy Stamper!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!