Welcome to the One Crazy Stamper/High Hopes Stamps blog hop! The OCS Design Team has been busy creating samples with High Hopes Stamps newest Christmas release, hop along with us for some inspiration and a chance to win one of these adorable new Christmas stamps.
PRIZES: One Crazy Stamper is giving away a High Hopes stamp on each of the blog hop participants blogs and one Grand prize on the OCS blog! Just comment on the OCS Blog and each of the DT members blogs for a chance to win. If you follow OCS on Facebook, Bloglovin, our newsletter or Pinterest please leave another comment for a second chance to win. (2 entries possible per person) You have until 9/12 to leave your comments and we will announce the winner on 9/13 on the OCS blog!
If you arrived at my blog from the super talented Lora`s Blog then you are in the right place! If you just happened by my blog today and would like to hop along from the beginning please head over to the OCS Blog to get started =) I will have a full list of the hop order at the end of my post.
Here is my High Hopes Stamps Christmas card for this super fun hop where I used the High Hopes Winter Wonderland Background and masked the new High Hopes Candy Cane Penguin stamp....
On the background stamp I made one of the snowy hills into ice for this fun Penguin to skate on. To colour the sky and the ice I took a q-tip saturated in the Copic 0 Blender solution and wet both areas then I took a refill bottle of Copic B0000 and went over the areas I put the 0 Blender to create the shaded sky and ice. After that was dry I then took my 0 Blender marker and added skating lines to the ice.
Here is a look at how I decorated the inside of the card....
* Outside Sentiment: High Hopes Warm Winter Wishes
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Lady Bug
* Smooch Spritz: Vanilla Shimmer
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics Snowflake Trio & Sentiment Strips
* Buttons: My Favorite Things Embellishments - Jellybean Green
Here is a close up of the fun image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Sky & Ice: B0000, 0
* Trees & Holly: G29, G28, G07
* Hat, Heart, Candy Cane & Scarf: R46, R29, R24, R22 + Glossy Accents on the Candy Cane and the Heart
* Skates: W9, W7, W5, R46, R24, R22, C3, C00 + Glossy Accents on the skate blades
* Penguin: W9, W7, W5, W1, W00, 0, YR21, YR20 + Glossy Accents on beak
* Snow & Fur: C1, C00, 0
I sure hope you enjoyed today`s card! Now to continue on the hop, please pop on over to Leanne`s blog to see her wonderful creation! Just in case you get lost along the way, please see the full hop order below;
Blog Hop Order:
Shari G - You are HERE!!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting & Merry Christmas!!!
Ho Ho Ho;