Here is my card that I made to show you in hope to inspire you to join in this month....
I thought that I would be a little creative this month for my first Christmas card to show to you - I used the awesome new High Hopes, Santa & Rudy Block and made it into a gift bag with added tissue. It was so fun to create this card that I think I may repeat the idea on others too!
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image- High Hopes, Santa & Rudy Block
* Memento Inks- Tuxedo Black & Rhubarb Stalk
* Outside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Sparkling Season
* Inside Sentiment: Stampabilities (House Mouse Designs) Very Merry Christmas
* Paper: Bazzil Basics 6x6 Paper Pad, Believe
* Kraft Cardstock to make "gift bag": Joann's
* Red Cardstock: Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Flag Stax & Flag Layers
* Stampin' Up Jewellery Punch + 1/16 Hole Punch
* Stampin' Up Tiny Tags Sentiments
* Bag Handles: Tinsel Cord from Michaels
* Tissue Paper
* Twine: Doodlebug Designs Doodle Twine, Red
(All links listed above are products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
Here is a close up of the wonderful image and the gift bag I created to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Santa Suit & Rudy's nose: R46, R29, R27, R24, R22
* Cardinal: R39, R37, R35
* Star & Beak: Y19, Y15, Y11
* Bow: R39, R35
* Rudy's Body: E37, E35, E34, E33, E30
* Hoofs: R39, R37, R35
* Antlers: R33, R31, R30
* Beard & Mustache: C1, C00
* Hat Fur: W1, W00
* Santa Mitten: W9,W7, W5
* Boarder: Y19, Y15, Y11, R29, R24
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and will visit the OCS Blog daily to see what all the DT have created to inspire you to get a head start on your Christmas projects!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!