Today I have a Birthday card to show to you that I made for a friend of mine =) As soon as I saw this adorable image all I saw was her sitting on a dock dangling her feet in the water, what do you think of my interpretation?
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Patterned Paper: from my stash
* Pink Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Orange Cardstock: Stampin` Up, Peach Parfait 8.5x11
* Water Paper: Creative Memories 8x10 loose papers
* Spellbinders: Classic Ovals Lg + Scalloped Ovals Sm
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Fishtail Flag Stax + Fishtail Flag Layers Stax
* Outside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, All Occasions Sentiments
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, More Essential Sentiments
* Flowers: Local $ Store
* ColorBox Chalk: Blue Lagoon
Here is a close up look at the adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E37, YR24, YR21
* Blue: B16, B14, B12
* Oranges: YR16, YR14, YR12
* Pinks: R56, R85, R83, R81
* Green: G46, G43, G40
* Browns: E37, E35, E33
Also as you can see in the picture below I made this adorable card to match with the Envelope that I made using the new Making Memories Envelope Board, so cool eh?
I hope that you enjoyed today`s post and I hope to see you back on the 25th of this month for my monthly Christmas Card Hop!!! =) Enjoy your weekend!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!