Here is a `Tag`` card that I made to inspire you to enter into this challenge....
Here is a look at the inside of the Tag Card....
* Image & Sentiments: Kraftin` Kimmie, Love is the Best Medicine Stamp Set
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Makers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rose Bud
* Tag Card & Envelope Pack from Michaels $1.50 bin
* Paper: DoodleBug Design Inc. 6x6, Love Birds
* Cardstock: Creative Memories, 12x12 Pink Shimmer
* Spellbinders: Decorative Rectangles
* Ribbon: Offray
* ColorBox Chalk: Pastel Pink
* Zig Glue Pen
* 3d Pop Dots
Here is a close up of the sweet Lulu to show you the Copic Colours used....
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E25, E50
* PINKS: R85, R83, R81
* CHAIR: E29, E27, E23
* TISSUES, SHOES& GROUND: N2,N0, 0
I hope that you enjoyed today`s post, and if you are feeling a little under the weather I hope this card cheers you up! Hope to see your creation on the challenge!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!