Have you had a chance to make something to enter into this months Challenge over at One Crazy Stamper using Kraft on your project? Well in case you have not I have made a Birthday card in hopes to inspire you.
Here is a look to see the 3D effect =)
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image-Whimsy Stamps, Kenny K "Sweet Melissa"
* Outside Sentiment-Art Impressions "Classy & Fabulous
* Inside Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps, Raindrops Echo Designs "Birthday Letter Seals"
* Memento Inks-Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue
* Copic Xpress It Paper
* Copic Sketch Markers
* 3D Pop Dots
* Bazzil Cardstock-Kraft
* Bazzil Cardstock-Caribbean Breeze
* Self Adhesive Rhinestones-Aqua
* Spellbinder: Classic Circle (LG)
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics - Dainty Doily Duo
* CuttleBug Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots
(All links listed above are for items avaialble for purchase at One Crazy Stamper!)
In case you could not see the inside sentiment, here is a closer look....
Here is a closeup of the beautiful Melissa to see the Copic Colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50
* Eye: E27, E23, E21
* Lips, Necklace & Toe Nail: R81, RV10
* Blues: B16, B14, B12
* Browns: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and will create a project to enter into our monthly challenge over at One Crazy Stamper for your chance to win a wonderful Stamp pack from High Hopes Stamps!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!