Happy Easter everone! I hope that you and your family are enjoying the holiday and the Easter Bunny was good to all!
Here is a card I made for my husband. As most of my freinds and family know, my husband has sort of a "collection" of Hawaiian shirts, so when I saw this digi image online I knew it was going to be his Easter card this year =)
* Copic X-Press Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Digi Image: Hawaiian Shirt Bunny from Lost in Paper Scraps
* Spellbinders Nestabilities: Distressed Rectangles
* Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye, On the Bright Side 6x6 Paper pad
* Green Satin Ribbon from my stash (recycled)
* Ink: Close to my Heart, New Englad Ivy to stamp Happy Easter Sentiment
* Ink: Versa Color, Canary & Color Box Chalk, Olive Pastel to ink around the edges
* Sentiment: Happy Easter from Inkadinkadoo
* Sentiment: Cool Dude from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps-Richie
* Cardstock: from Local $Store & Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a photo if the inside......
Here is a close up of the coloured image.....
* Fur: C3, C1, C00
* Ears & Nose: RV34, RV32
* Shirt: Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13
* Palm Trees & Buttons: E23, G14
* Sentiment: Y17,RV34, B14,G14
* Inside digi image (author unknown): G17, G14, B14, B12, BY17, Y13
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* The Pink Elephant, Challenge TPE142 - Clean & Simple
* Digital Tuesday Challenge #154 - Easter
* Top Tip Tuesday, Cahllenge #73 - Easter or/and Animals
* C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 149 - Easter Spring
* DYSU Challenge #66 - Friendly Critters
Well that is all for today. Hope to see you back soon!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!