If you are a follower of my blog, then you know that once a month I do a Fun Christmas Blog Hop showing 2 Christmas cards (yesterday's post, check it out), so this month I will be completing 3 Christmas cards to add to my collection thanks to the SSD challenge this week. Man I am just knocking so many cards off my Christmas card list for this year! Whoo Hoo, Yeah Me! So far in total, counting this post I have 7 cards completed for Christmas, how many do you have made so far?
Here is my DTBST Christmas/Holiday card with Sentiment for you this week....
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs - Santa's Helper
* Copic X-press Paper & Laser Printer
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* 5x6.5 card & envelope
* Outside Sentiment: Stampendous Cling Rubber
* Inside Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Interior Sentiments
* Patterned Paper: First Edition Paper 6x6 Paper Pad - Festive Treats
* Cardstock: Michaels Recollections Paper Pack
* Spellbinders Nestabillities: Labels 10
* Spellbinders Silicone matt for embossing theimageand outside sentiment
* Quickutz 2x2 Holly Leaves
* Creative Memories Bubble Punch (for Holly Berries)
* Ribbon from Michaels
* Yellow Ink: Michaels $1.50 bin (to colour the shape of the outside sentiment)
* Red Ink: Close to my Heart - Holiday Red(for inside sentiment)
* Inkssentials Blending Tool (to colour in the outside sentiment shape)
* Color Box Chalk: Lipstick Red & Olive Pastel (to outline the image shape and the patterned paper)
* Glossy Accents (for holly berries, bells, eyes & lips)
Here is a picture of the inside sentiment.......
Here is a closeup of the image (copic colours used note below).....Please also note, that I used a craft knife to make two slits in the side of the images' shape to be able to thread the ribbon through to "hold down the image".....
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E25
* EYES: E25, E23
* LIPS: R24, R22
* CLOTHES: YG67, YG63, YG61
* BELLS: Y26, YR21
* PRESENT: Y23, Y21, Y11, Y00
* BOW: R46, R29, R27, R24, R22
Be sure to pop over to Sassy Studio Designs Blog to see what creations my Sassy Sisters have created as well, and to enter your Christmas/Holiday with Sentiment project into this weeks challenge =)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Love to Create Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
* Make It Monday Challenge #86 - Anything Goes
* Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #61 - Punches/Die Cuts
* Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
* Simon Says - Anything Goes
* The Pink Elephant Challenge #TPE145 - Hello Sunshine (Use Yellow)
Until next time, keep crafting!