Hello! I hope that everyone is enjoying their Easter long weekend. Today I am hosting Easter with my family but just wanted to pop into blogland to show you a card I made for my parents.
* 5x6.5 Card and Envelope
* Copic X-Press paper
* Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
* Copic Markers (colours listed below in post)
* Image: Penny Black, Bunny Friends
* Pattern Papers: Echo Park, This & That6x6 Paper Pad
* Blue Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Paper Flowers, Buttons & Floss from my stash
* Ink: Colourbox Robins Egg
* Outside & Inside Sentiments are from Michaels $1.50 bin
* 3D Pop Dots
Here is a photo if the inside of the card.......Unfortunately I do not have a record where I found the inside digi image but ifI can findit I will update this post to give proper credit.
Here is a close up of the image coloured with copics......
* Flower Pots: E39, E99, E97, E95
* Inner Ears and Noses: R85
* Bunnies, Left to Right;
1.) E43, E42, E41, E40
2.) C3, C1, C00
3.) E35, E31, E30
4.) E53, E51, E50
5.) W3, W1, W00
* Snails: W5, W3, E47, E44
* Ground: G03, G09, G17
* Sky: BG13, BG11, BG10
* Flowers: R85, R81, E44, Y06, Y02
* Inside Image I just used a mix of the colours listed above.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Digital Tuesday Challenge #154 - Easter (my inside image is a digi stamp)
* Top Tip Tuesday, Cahllenge #73 - Easter or/and Animals
* C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 149 - Easter Spring
* DYSU Challenge #66 - Friendly Critters
* Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog- Soft Pastels
* Little Miss Muffet Challenge #32 - Soft Pastels
Well that is all for me for today, got to get to making dinner and decorating the house for Easter with the fam!
I hope that you enjoyed my card today and I wiould love to hear from you so please leave me a comment if you have time =)
I will be back again tomorrow with my hubs Easter card, so until next time, keep Crafting!