Hello and Happy Thursday! Today on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog we have a new challenge for you - Create a project using "Flowers & Flurishes"! Be sure to pop over to the Sassy Studio Designs Blog to see the other DT projects, as some of the talented ladies will be previewing a new image that will be available to purchase on Saturday in the store.
My card I have for you today using the Cheerful Chelsea image. I used patterned paper with flowers and embossed a flourish image set behind my image. Here is a pic of my card (the picture would not pick up the little black, pink and silver rhinstones that I heat set into the flowers but they are there and look so cool in real life).......
* Image: Sassy Studio Designs -Cheerful Chelsea
* Copic X-Press Paper
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* 5x6.5 card & envelope
* Patterned Paper: Lost & Found 6x6 paper pad- Blush
* Cardstock: Core Color Core'dinations- Black/Rose
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - D'vine Swirl
* Bling: Imaginisce i*Rock using teenie tiny black, pink & silver gems
* Spellbinder Nestabilities: Long Classic Scalloped Retangles
* Chalks: ColorBox Charcoal
* Ribbon: Black Glitter from Michaels (Christmas Collection)
* Inside Sentiment: "Just for You" from Michaels $1.50 bin
* Sanding Block to intensify the embossing and bring out the core colour to show through
* 3D Foam Dots
Here is a pic of the inside of my card. The sentiment I used could be for a birthday card, a card for a friend or a just because card....
Here is a close-up of the coloured image.....
SKIN: E11, E00, E000
HAIR: E34, YR24, Y26, Y21
EYES: B14, B12
LIPS: R83, RV10
SHIRT: R56, R85, R83, R81, RV10
SKIRT: W9, W7, W5
TIGHTS: R83, R81, RV10, RV00
SHOES: W9, W7, W5
BELT: W5, W3, W1 + CM Silver Metallic Pen
NECKLACE: CM Silver Metallic Pen
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Digital Tuesday Challenge #156 - Distressed (I sanded the embossed image behind Chelsea)
* Make It Monday Challenge #85 - Anything Goes
* Love to Create Challenge #11 - Friends
* Sunday's with Crissy Challenge #28 - Favorite Colour Combo (Pink, White & Black)
* Paper Sundaes Challenge #116 - Anything Goes
* Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #159 - Freebie Week
* Stamp with Fun Challenge #157 - Favorite Colours (Pink)
* Whoopsiedaisy Challenge - Free and Easy
* Inky Impressions Challenge IIC55 - Birthday
* Whimsy Stamps Challenge #35 - Punches & Die Cuts (I used Spellbinder Nestabilities)
Be sure to pop over to the Sassy Studio Designs Blog to see the other DT cards and to enter our challenge for this week.
Also come back on Saturday when I will be included in a Blog Hop along with the Sassy Studio Designs team for the April Release images!
Thanks for coming by today and I hope you will be back soon, please leave me a comment if you have time as I love to hear from you.
Until next time, keep Crafting!