Hope you are doing well today. Today I want to show you a Birthday card that I made on the weekend while my BFF was over and we were playing in my Pink Palace.
The image I used on this card is one of my newest stamp purchases and I could not wait to get to work on a card using one of the sweet girls that come in this set. The set is called Sugar and Spice and is part of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps line and the artis is Cheryl Alger. In the set you get 3 images of this adorable little girl with a bunch of cute sentiments as well. There is also a little boy set called Snips and Snails with 3 little boys on it that I have, but you will have to wait to see that set on a later post :)
When I was colouring this image I desided to create a nose using the copic colours. I am sooooo very HAPPY how the nose on my little girl worked out. I just kept telling my BFF that "I love her nose!" Iguess practice does make perfect using these markers, lol.
Check out my card (and her awesome nose) below....(click on the image to view it larger is you like)
* 5x6.5 White card and envelope
* Copic X-Press paper
* Memento Tuxedo Black ink
* Copic Markers
* Printed papers are all from Simple Stories 6x6 Baby Steps paper pack
* Blue cardstock from Michaels Recollection paper pack
* Stamp is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps called Sugar & Spice (artist: Cheryl Alger)
* Happy Birthday sentiment is from $1.50 bin at Michaels
* Versa Mark Ink
* Michaels Recollections Clear Bark (Brown) embossing powder
* Martha Stewart Heating Gun
* Catseyes Liquid chalk in Dark Brown & Ice Blue
* Rhinestones x 5 and attached using my I*Rock (3 on dress, 1 for i in Birthday and 1 in the flower)
* Baby Blue Stickles to shimmer up the balloon
* Creative Memories punchs to make the flower: 1" circle punch, 2 different flower punches and the splat punch
* 3D Pop Dots to pop the image
Here is a close up of the little darling to see the colouring better (and her nose)........
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E34, YR24, Y26, Y21
* Dress and Shoes: E49, E47, E44, E43
* Socks, Bow and trim on sleeves: B01, B00, B000, B0000
* Ground: G46, G43, G21, E44, E42
* Balloon: Filled in with Baby Blue Stickles to add a shimmery feel to the card
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #100 - punch and something shimmery (I used 4 punched for the flowers and my shimmery is my rhinestomes and my stickles
* Inky Impressions Challenge - Use pearls and/or bling (I used rhinestones)
* Whimsy Inspires Challenge #24 - Make your own flowers (I made my fower using 4 different punches)
I hope that you enjoyed this post and will be back to see more soon.
Until next time, keep crafting!