The card I am going to show to you is the Valentine card I made for my wonderful Hubby. As some of you know I like a Martini every once and a while (well maybe every time I see my shaker looking lonely on the weekends, lol), so I decided to make a sexy martini card for my hubby.
The image I used is one that I won from Sassy Studio Designs. I am so in LOVE with her images. I have a few now so I am sure that you will be seeing a lot more of them in my future posts.
Here is my Sexy Valentines card for Bill....
* Martini Pin-Up Digi Stamp from Sassy Studio Designs
* Be Mine! Sentiment stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps from the Snips and Snails Stamp Set
* Hugs & Kisses! Sentiment stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps from the Raychel Stamp set
* Valentine's Day Sentiment stamp from Close to my HeartA Little Everything Stamp Set (I hand wrote the word "on")
* 5x6 Card and envelope
* Copic X-press Paper
* Memento Tuxedo Ink
* Copic Markers (Colours used listed below)
* Pattern Papers from Echo Park 6x6 Yours Truly
* Black and Red cardstock from my scrap box
* Close to my Heart Cranberry Ink
* Sakura Clear Glaze Pen (for eyes, lips and small Martini glass)
* 3D pop dots
Here is a view of the inide sentiments....
Here is a close up of the image....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: YR24, Y26, Y21, YR20
* Dress, Shoes & Gloves: W9, W7, W5
* Stockings: AN EXTRA LAYER OF E11, E00, E000
* Lips: R29, R24
* Eyes: B91
* Eyeshadow: E70
* Toothpicks: E25, E53, E51
* Olives: YG17, YG25, YG13
* Martini Glass: BG11, BG10
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I hope you enjoyed this post. I really enjoyed making this card for Bill and colouring it was so much fun.
Until next time, keep crafting! see you soon,