Christmas Countdown:

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Leah

Hello Blogland buddies!  Today I have a cute Birthday card to show to you that I made for my boss at work.  Leah and I are both the same age (well she is a month older than me) so I thought this card would be cute for her.
 SUPPLIES USED:
* 5x6.5 White Card & envelope
* Copic X-press Paper
* Memento Tuxedo Ink
* Copic Markers
* CC Designs - Cupcake Birgitta Stamp
* Happy Birthday sentiment from $1.50 bin
* Cupcake Sentiment was given to me by a friend and I sorry to say I do not know the supplier
* Sakura Clear Star Pen (For fairy Wings)
* Sakura Clear Glaze Pen (For the cherry and eyes)
* Glittery Polkadot paper frommy scrap bin
* Red Cardstock from Creative Memories, Red 12x12 paperpack
* Pink Cardstock from Michaels Recollection paper pack
* 3D pop dots
* AGT

Here is a close up of the Cupcake sentiment, such a cute saying!......

Here is a close up of Birgitta to see the Copic colours I used.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin:  E11, E00, E000
* Hair:  E25, YR24, Y26, Y21, YR20
* Dress & Tights - Reds:  R29, R27, R24, R22
* Dress & Tights - PinkS:  R56, R85, R83, R81, RV10
* Shoes:  E74, E71, E70
* Cupcake Basees:  E74, E71, E70
* Cupcake Icing Top:  R85, R83, R81, RV10
* Cupcake Icing Bottom: R29, R27, R24, R22
* Cherry on Top:  R29, R24
* Wings: Sakura Clear Star Pen


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Cupcake Craft Challenges (Pink & Red)
* The Pink Elephant Challenge (Pink)
* Charisma Cardz (Things with Wings)
* Sassy Studio Designs (Birthday Card)
* Sundays with Crissy (Birthday's)
* All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes)
* Craft UsCrazy (Anything Goes)

I hope that you enjoyed this card and will be back again to see more of my designs =) 

Until then, keep crafting!
Shari

5 comments:

  1. Hello Shari! What an adorable and sweet card! Thanks for joining my chllenge over at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Coloring. I just love this card. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari I absolutely ♥ this!!! Your coloring is flawless. I especially like how you cut Birgitta out and popped her up. Great job!! Thank you for joining us at All That Scraps!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card - and of course it's about the cupcakes! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet! :) Gorgeous card and yummy colours!

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...