Hello there! Today I have a Valentine's Day card I made for my Mom to show to you =)
My Mom's name is Anni but because of her different spelling of her name, everyone for some reason seems to call her Anne so I thought that it would be cute to give her a card with Raggedy Anne on it, so I guess my Dad is now Andy, he he he
Every year since I was a very little girl I would ALWAYS give my Mom a Valentine from me, and even though I am now married and not living at home, the tradition still continues! My Mom will always be my Valentine no matter what =)
Here is a picture of my card for Mom....
What do you think of the perfect satin bow??
Well here is a little TIP: I cut a piece of ribbon and made it into a circle and tacked it with a tiny glue dot, then I cut a piece of ribbon just a little longer than the card and put it behind the circle ribbon I made. Then I took a brad and put the ribbon through the center prongs and tightened them around the ribbon circle & ribbon strand, and Voila! a perfect bow with ribbon for your card =)
* 5x6.5 White card and envelope
* Copic X-Press Paper
* Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
* Copic Markers
* Anne and Andy Digi stamp from Melonheadz Illustrating (daily freebies)
* Happy Valentine's Day sentiment from Ink-d-dink-a-doo
* You Are Loved sentiment from Michaels $1.50 bin
* mom sentiment from Close to my Heart
* Pattern Paper is BoBunny 6x6 Enchanted Collection
* Red Cardstock is Textura Bold Paper Pack from my local $Store
* Navy Cardstock is from my scrap bin
* Red Satin Ribbon from my local $Store
* Red matalic hearts (x3) from Imaginisce using my I-ROCK tool to atttach
* Black Brad (unknown source) for center of bow
* Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8 (for each Anne and Andy + red matting)
* Creative Memories Black Liquid Chalk
* Michaels Recollection Red Liquid Chalk
* 3D pop dots for Andy + Anne heart
* Glue Dots to stick brad on to card
Here is a view of the inside sentiment....
Here is a close-up of Anne & Andy......
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: R39, R37, R35
* Clothes: B39, B37, B34, R29, R27, R24
* Andy + Anne Heart: R29, R27, R24
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Digital Tuesday Challenge #145 - Red, Black & White
* Fab 'n Funky Challenge #106 - Use a Digi
* Sassy Studio Designs DTBS#110 - Love is in the air
* Top Tip Tuesday Challenge #69 - Valentine's TIP-how to have a perfect bow using a brad.
* Truly Scrumptious Challenge #73 - Love & Hearts
* Little Miss Muffet Challenge #28 - Valentine's and Love
* By the Cute and Girly February Challenge - Love is in the Air
* One Crazy Stamper - February Challenge, love is in the air
* Sweet Stampin' Challenge - The One I Love
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this post. I will be back very soon with another Birthday card to show you =)
Have a great day and until next time, keep Crafting!