As you know from my profile, you can see that I am from Ontario, Canada - and Im a HUGE Toronto Maple Leaf Fan. I made this birthday card for my sister-in-law Cathie as she is a TML fan too and this stamp called Melanie, looks a lot like my sister-in-law.
What I LOVE about this stamp from Kraftin`Kimmie is that you can also use this stamp to make a Team Canada jersey too. Being from Canada it is just a give in that you have to LOVE hockey, and I do! :) I think it is pretty cool too that the CN Tower is in the background.
And here is Cathie`s Birthday Card....
* Stamp: Melanie by Kraftin` Kimmie
* Copic Paper
* Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
* Copic Markers (colours listed below)
* Spellbinders Circles
* Spellbinders Lacey Circles
* Michaels Recollections cardstock
* Creative Memories Patterned Papper from the Winter Addition
* Michaels $1.50 Bin Happy Birthday sentiment + sister sentiment
* Close to my Heart Star Spangled Blue Ink
*Sakura GLAZE pen
* 3D pop dots for image and sentiment
A closer look at Melanie`s colours....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
PANTS & PURSE: E42,E41,E40
TORONTO MAPLE LEAF JERSEY: B26,B24,B21
CN TOWER AND SKYSCRAPERS: C5,C3,C1,C0,0 + glaze pen on all windows
I really enjoyed making this card, and colouring the image. For me the card is kind of plain but I think this image is classy enough to pull it off - GO LEAFS GO!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (please visit these sites to check out their posts);
* Top Tip Tuesday - No.67, Anything Goes
* Kraftin`Kimmie - No.110, Time to shape Up - use 3 shapes on your card
* Sassy Studio Designs - DTBS 106, Something New - My Stamp is new!
* All That Scaps - Anything Goes, stamp must be sold in their store
* Aud Sentiments Challenge - No.45, Use your scraps (ALL my papers from my scrap box)
I hope that you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making this card :) I`d love to hear from you so feel free to comment if you like, what is your favorite NHL Team?
Until next time, Happy Crafting!